Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ACNE SPRING SUMMER 2012 WOMEN’S SHOW

“For Spring Summer 2012, I started the way that I always try to work, with something current and close to me. I recently took a family trip to Marrakesh, a place I have always had a strange relationship with as it’s such a big fashion subject. But then I went, I saw and it kicked me. This crazy melting pot of cultures, era’s, nationalities and influences – it is kind of the way I work fashion and I started to think of how a young woman from Stockholm would interpret this amazing place. Trying to capture these different influences we worked with denim, double silk and raw edged double cotton, creating a multicultural vibe. I know a trip is boring but sometimes it’s what you need.” Jonny Johansson

Over 500 people packed ACNE's show last Sunday night at the urban dis-used space of London's Old Sorting office. Thirty-two models paraded along a 50 meter long mirrored catwalk to a thumping house soundtrack. In line with the shows modernest Marrakesh Vibe, Yves Klein Blue waiters served Vodka martini's.

In attendance: Clemence Poesy - Model Irina Lazareanu - Style.com’s Tim Blanks - The XX - Romy Madley-Croft & Oliver Sims - Michelle Jank - Bloggers Susie Lau & Hanneli Mustaparta - Lady Laura Burlington - Vogue Australia’s Kirsty Clements - American Vogue’s Mark Holgate - Mr Hudson - Mimi Xu - Colin McDowell - Lisa Ephson - Mrs Burstein

For more pictures go to:


About Spice PR