Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekly Post by Spice's Hansje

Tuesday morning we had a lovely surprise at the office. Sinterklaas had surprised Spice PR with a visit!!Everybody got a really cool American Apparel Nail polish and of course somedelicious ‘pepernoten’. Like every Tuesday morning we start the day with our weekly meeting. On Wednesday Julie and I had a Replay event in George W.P.A. During the event Nikkie Plessen was presented as the newest ambassador for Replay. The food (as always) was great! Back at the office I had to send out the press release about Nikkie for Replay. I was asked by one of my best friends Liza to join here to a benefit for the Health E Foundation. After the dinner you could place your bids on some amazing prices but this one was my favourite. Unfortunately I went home empty handed but I had a great night!









About Spice PR